Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 am   Post subject: PPT to SWF conversion failed in SDK(java), giving Error

Hi ,
I tried converting my PPT to flash with ISpring SDK(java).
my PPT has restricted fonts which I cannot remove.
while conversion it is giving following error.

com.ispring.ISpringException: Can't co-create object
at com.ispring.jacob_impl.AbstractISpringComponent.<init>(AbstractISpringComponent.java:40)
at com.ispring.jacob_impl.PresentationConverterImpl.<init>(PresentationConverterImpl.java:24)
at com.ispring.jacob_impl.JacobPresentationConverterFactory.createPresentationConverter(JacobPresentationConverterFactory.java:23)
at com.ispring.PresentationConverterFactory.createPresentationConverter(PresentationConverterFactory.java:19)
at Converter.main(Converter.java:23)

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks
Sukumar Maddineni

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT to SWF conversion failed in SDK(java), giving Error

Please make sure iSpring SDK and PowerPoint are installed on your server

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:38 am   Post subject: Re: PPT to SWF conversion failed in SDK(java), giving Error

I am sure ispring SDK and powerpoint are installed in server

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT to SWF conversion failed in SDK(java), giving Error

Please make sure that you have the same sort of system's report that was mentioned above. It is more convenient to solve such specific errors via email so we would appreciate if you send us the detailed error report and description of the problem you are experiencing at our support email.

We have similar sort of problem when using the outdated version of JDK so it could help:
Please mention that our sample is compatible with JDK 1.6 ver.

The error is thrown if the Java Virtual Machine cannot find an appropriate native-language definition of a method declared native, as per

http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2 ... Error.html

This means that your application can't find jacob at the specified path. In order to fix it you will have to locate jacob at:

C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\My Documents\workspace\pptToswf\jacob-1.14-M1-x86.dll

Please mention that our product doesn't support multithreading. It is possible to create several conversion processes manually (we had a sample of it) but it will just slow down the conversion since PowerPoint could create just one process. Hence, we don't recommend you to use multithreading and we don't provide special methods for this.

If you have more than once core CPU, iSpring will work with the only one.

Profile profile test