Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 pm   Post subject: no toolbar in PPT for Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010

I just installed the trial version of iSpring presenter, 64 bit edition, windows 7 (pro), with a licensed version of Office 2010. THe computer is a Dell, 64 bit edition. The install seemed to go without errors. When I click on the desktop shortcut of ISpring Presenter, it says it cannot find ppt and to check and see if ppt is installed and/or open ppt manually. I can open ppt manually, however therer is no toolbar for ISpring Presenter. When I look under Options/add-ins, the add in for ISpring presenter is listed. I have Flash player 10 installed (ISpring presenter says it needs to be version 8 or greater).

Help?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:21 am   Post subject: Re: no toolbar in PPT for Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010

64 bit version of iSpring Presenter works only with 64 bit version of PowerPoint 2010. Please make sure that you downloaded and installed 64 bit version of MS Office 2010.

Learn more information in the following FAQ article:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/faq/ ... er/41.html

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 am   Post subject: Re: no toolbar in PPT for Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010

Dear both, my install worked out fine. Win7 64bit and Office 2010 64bit.

I too have the problem that, when clicking on "Insert Flash" the box saying "You have to install Flash 8" pops up, although I already have Flash 10.1 installed.

What can I do? As this is urgent, I really appreciate your help! BR Christoph

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 am   Post subject: Re: no toolbar in PPT for Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010

I guess you are facing this problem since ActiveX component is not installed on your computer. To install it please perform the following steps:

1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
3. Click the yellow button "Agree and install now"
3. You will see the info bar appeared above the page that states about ActiveX component. After clicking it you will see the menu, please choose "Install ActiveX Control".

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 pm   Post subject: Re: no toolbar in PPT for Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010

I am sorry, I overlooked the fact that you are using MS Office 64 bit. There is no 64-bit compatible ActiveX component provided by Adobe so this function won't work in your PowerPoint program.

Please install 32-bit MS Office version if possible.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:02 am   Post subject: Re: no toolbar in PPT for Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010

I'm having the same problem with the 64-bit version, can't insert flash and I installed/uninstalled flash player a trillion times, why is the 64-bit version then available if it isn't working properly. I tried the free version, but I can imagine I would seriously mad if I bought a software program for 250dollar just to found out that not al the features are working.

Kind regards, Tamara

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 pm   Post subject: Re: no toolbar in PPT for Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010

Dear Tamara,

The problem is related to that fact that Flash Player 64-bit version hasn't been released yet. That's why some components of 64-bit application don't work with 32-bit version of ActiveX. The issue cannot be bypassed on our side.

If you'd like to find more information about that, please follow the link below:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html

If you'd like to embed Flash clips and YouTube movies, the only way is installing 32-bit version of MS Office and iSpring. Also it’s recommended to use a 32-bit browser. Sorry about that.

Profile profile test