Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:54 am   Post subject: No way to define "Data" folder

When saving out a presentation to Web, Advanced Tab, "Detach Media Content". The selection creates a folder called "data" and the contents are strictly limited to that folder. It is vital to add the ability for a person to NAME the folder something besides "data". I have over 100 different presentations to create, and the audio MUST be seperate for load speed. But since each audio file varies, I need a uniquely named "data" folder for each. iSpring does not allow such a critical function. Please HELP.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 pm   Post subject: Re: No way to define "Data" folder

Please create separate folders at the server for presentations converted in not "All in one Flash file" mode to make them stored separately and data folder won't be mixed up.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:18 pm   Post subject: Re: No way to define "Data" folder

The PHP script for the dynamic page requires all the SWF to appear at the same directory level as the PHP page. Meaning we cannot create new folders for each SWF created. Ideally, my suggestion grants the user a broader range of options, and would be a highly valued addition. Since the external resourcing attribute is contained in the exported SWF, and no XML files are provided for manual editing, this option is even MORE pertinent.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 pm   Post subject: Re: No way to define "Data" folder

Such new features requires custom development. If you would like please contact our support [at] ispringsolutions.com in order to negotiate the task for this additional option and then we will calculate the price for this development based at our services rates.

Profile profile test