Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:49 pm   Post subject: Pass or fail feedback error

Hi there,

Version 5.5 of QuizMaker shows pass or fail feedback even when the option to show this is not selected in the options screen.

This did not happen with previous versions.

Kind regards,

canonave

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 am   Post subject: Re: Pass or fail feedback error

Hi,
In order to find out what causing the problem we need to reproduce the problem in our testing environment. Could you please send the original quiz (*.quiz) file and output Flash file to support@ispringsolutions.com for testing? We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the file you will provide. It will be used only for researching the problem. Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Pass or fail feedback error

Hi Tatiana,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have uninstalled version 5.5 and gone back to a previous version, so I am unable to send you a version 5.5 quiz file because I had to recreate them and overwrite them.

I am sure that if you try it yourself, you will get the same issue.

Thanks again. Once a fix has been released, I will upgrade again.

canonave

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Pass or fail feedback error

Hi, Canonave

We've reproduced the issue with pass/fail messages. It will be fixed in one of the next builds of iSpring QuizMaker 5.5.

Thanks again for letting us know about the problem as it helped us improve our software in a way. We appreciate it a lot.

Profile profile test