Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 pm   Post subject: full screen playback fails

I have a PPT 2007 file with swf inserts published from QuizMaker. I specify for the converted file to play full screen, but when I get to the pages with the inserted Quizzes, it pops out of full screen to the original size of my conversion.
I've spec'd 1024 x 768 for the file size. The inserted Quizzes play just fine in PowerPoint show mode. I've tried re-coverting at different resolutions, using both Flash 8 and Flash 9.
Any ideas?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm   Post subject: Re: full screen playback fails

Has anyone at iSpring seen this? Waiting for some feedback about this issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:10 am   Post subject: Re: full screen playback fails

Hi Charles,

Thank you for reporting the problem.

The issue with quiz resolution has been fixed already. Please download and install the most recent version of iSpring Presenter 5.5 available at our website.

Sorry for the inconveniences you have to face.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:23 pm   Post subject: Re: full screen playback fails

I've been down this road before... I'd use 5.5 if all my existing and in-progress quizzes would keep their 5.0 formatting. Any idea when the option for keeping 5.0 design will be incorporated into the 5.5 as a point release?

Profile profile test