Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:40 pm   Post subject: Quiz Results + Customization

Hi, I'm evaluating the app.

I would like to know if there is some way to add my company logo on every question.

I also would like to know if there is some way to add slides (i mean, no question, just text) between questions.

Finally, on settings > result, I have unchecked Display pass/fail messages but when I run the quiz on my IIS I'm getting this information (Congratulations, you passed. - or - You did not pass.). Is this a bug ? Can I turn it off ?

thanks
diego

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:49 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results + Customization

Hello Diego.

If you use iSpring Presenter you can check out watermark option in the Protection tab in Publish settings. So you could put your company logo as a watermark over the slides into the respective area of the slide. Also you can use company logo option in "Presenters" option at the iSpring toolbar. It is just more obvious but logo would be as a part of player, which user would be able to hide.

No there is no any way to add a text between questions in a quiz except for dividing your quiz into several parts and place them onto required slides.

It is not actually a bug, but we will improve our quiz settings UI so there won't be such misunderstandings in future. I will contact our engineers to discuss about it though.

Profile profile test