Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 pm   Post subject: FR: Preserve Animations Play State when moving between slide

I use iSpring to delivery live online.

I annotate everything as we go - including slides that have animations.

All my animations are manual advance to keep participants focused on what I am delivering at the moment.

If I need to go back to a slide with animations I have to hit "Play to end of slide" to get it looking right.

Would be great if I had an option to "Preserve Animations Play State When Moving Between Slides"

Then if I go back in the slides it looks right.

Also I use the last slide as a blank white board and move back and forth to it with "Last Slide" and "Last Viewed Slide". Sometimes I may have to leave a manual advance animation slide before all the animations are advanced for the slide - would be cool if it remembered where it was automatically. (this would be slightly more sophisticated than simply only playing animations once through per entire slide deck "playing")

iSpring's "User Controlled Presentation" mode sure fixes a LOT of problems with typical live online delivery through web conferencing providers - besides the almost universal lack of animation support, your ink is much smoother than most of the integrated white boards.

Now all I need is hotkeys to turn on the pen, change between 3 colors and erase the entire board and I will be unstoppable! ;)

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:11 pm   Post subject: Re: FR: Preserve Animations Play State when moving between slide

Thanks for your proposals! We will see into possibility of the implementation of these features.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 pm   Post subject: Re: FR: Preserve Animations Play State when moving between slide

That would be great. I mentioned how much I love your product for live online delivery over at the elluminate learncentral community:

http://www.learncentral.org/forums/soft ... e-boarding

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:09 pm   Post subject: Re: FR: Preserve Animations Play State when moving between slide

Thank you for posting the information about our product at Learn Central. We appreciate it so much!

Profile profile test