Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 pm   Post subject: Quiz Preview Stopped Working

The quiz preview and question preview functions have stopped working on both my employer's and on my small business computers. (Separate purchases and separate licenses.)

Both Presenter revisions are 5.6.1 Build 2967. My employer's machines run XP SP3. My small business computer uses Windows 7 Professional. There is another posting, dated 3/13/11, describing the same problem in the FAQ section for a different user.

Any help is appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz Preview Stopped Working

Hi, thank you using our forum.

Please follow all the steps described on the following page to settle the issue with quiz preview option:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2155&p=3738#p3738

If it doesn't help, please specify when exactly this option stopped working. Is it after an upgrade to a new version?

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz Preview Stopped Working

My quiz preview also does not work. If I uninstall and reinstall does it affect my total number of installs?

I am using 5.6.1 -- build 2967

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Preview Stopped Working

If you reinstall your iSpring product on the same machine, it won't affect the number of possible activations.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz Preview Stopped Working

I followed the steps that were suggested, but no success. Although I reported that I managed to get the preview to work in one loading sequence, I haven't been able to duplicate that. Preview still isn't working.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:54 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz Preview Stopped Working

Thank you for your reply. Please find my response to your post in this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2155

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Preview Stopped Working

Stacy,

I got so busy after you gave me the solution to my problem, that I neglected to thank you for your rapid response.

Thank you. It worked.

You and the iSpring team are exceptionally helpful and responsive.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz Preview Stopped Working

Thank you for your positive feedback! I will forward your words to our engineers, they will be happy to hear it.

And as always please feel free to contact us anytime.

Profile profile test