Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 pm   Post subject: Font Size in Speaker Notes

I have started adding speaker notes to my presentation. They show up in various sizes. On some slides, they are fine and on others they are too small to read. I was using Calibri - 12 pt. I tried Arial 12 pt. to no avail. Here is a sample.

http://www.georgiaappraiser.com/presentations/uad/

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 am   Post subject: Re: Font Size in Speaker Notes

Hi, thank you for your post.

Please make sure that the notes font size on each slide is the same as required. Furthermore please download and install the most recent version of your iSpring product from the Downloads page on our website. Perhaps the new built can settle the issue.

If the problem repeats please send us your original PPT presentation and converted FlashMovie to support@ispringsolutions.com for research. Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Font Size in Speaker Notes

As I said, I am using 12 pt Calibri. You say make the font siize the "same as required". What is required? I also tried Arial which didn't help.

I will reinstall the most recent version although when checked, I am advised that I have the most recent version.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 am   Post subject: Re: Font Size in Speaker Notes

Thanks for your reply. Please check if the speaker notes for slides no. 122 and 123 in your sample presentation have the same (12pt) font size as the rest of the slides. Please select the text messages and reapply the font size settings, save changes in the PPT file and convert the presentation one more time.

If it doesn't work, please specify your version of MS PowerPoint and send us the original sample presentation with notes to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will research the issue and offer the best solution for you.

Profile profile test