Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:30 pm   Post subject: Embedded flash file does not play for everyone...

Hope you can help me with an annoying problem...

So I wanted to embed a flash swf animation into a powerpoint slide. It works great using iSpring, thanks guys! But the playback doesn't work on every computer.

The flash swf doesn't play for some people. Instead they just get some little black dots, like a loading bar. But the swf is only 350 kb.

I read that you need to have flash player installed on your computer for it to work, but they do. I even installed it myself! They also have Microsoft Office 2010, so that shouldn't be an issue either.

Any ideas?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:43 am   Post subject: Re: Embedded flash file does not play for everyone...

Could you please send us your PowerPoint presentaiton with the embedded .swf at our support email for research?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Embedded flash file does not play for everyone...

Great! I think it has something to do with the fact that the flash file is exported for Flash Player 10. I had to use that setting because I used the TLF dynamic text fields.

Profile profile test