Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:14 pm   Post subject: Capture Video

How does ispring presenter convert the captured presenter video ?
For some reason the final published version of the presenter video looks interlaced ... seems to have interlaced lines in it.
When i take the same signal and capture normal outside of ispring it does not llok like this.
What does ispring use to encode the video when publishing ?
It looks ok when in a upper left smal windowed, when side by side it is already noticable. when video is maximized it is ver bad. Not the compression but these interlaced like lines.
It does not change these lines when i change the compression nob. i am capturing in 720x480. I just can not tell what is doing what when it publishes ... it just says converting video...

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Capture Video

??? what codec is used ? can i change any settings besides the compression ratio ? eg. Interlace or Progressive ?

Anyone ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Capture Video

Hi, thank you for your post.

First of all, please make sure if the same problem occurs before conversion too (i.e. the video is interlaced in PowerPoint too, you can check it in iSpring Presentation Explorer window). If it does, it seems like the settings of your video recording device can cause this. please check it in iSpring Record Video window --> Settings menu.

If the video looks normal before convertion, perhaps your computer runs the older version of Codecs. Please try to install new K-Lite Codec Pack using the following link:

http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_full.html

If it doesn't help please send us the recorded video files and converted SFW file for research to support@ispringsolutions.com.

Profile profile test