Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:16 pm   Post subject: problem with audio sync

Hi - I'm having problems with the audio syncing and animation in iSpring Pro. I'm working with powerpoint presentations that were created a year ago, but not making any changes to the audio or animation. When I publish the files the audio syncing is no longer working. Even if try redoing the audio sync, it still doesn't work. What happens is the audio starts, then the animation begins later and not where it's supposed to pop up. And then there's about 15 seconds of dead air after the audio and animation is completed.

If I publish to a CD instead of to the web, the audio syncronization is fine.

If anyone could help me with this issue, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:00 pm   Post subject: Re: problem with audio sync

I am having the same issue at my workplace. Some computers play the animations and audio in the correct sequence and no prolonged pauses.

However, some systems have major issues where the flash iSpring player seems to play in super slow motion. A slide that takes 30 seconds would take more than twice that, yet the audio continues for only 30 seconds, leaving a huge gap with silence.

The problem is not the slide length, it's the Flash playback speed on some PC's. The seconds on the timer are really slow (e.g. 1 sec = 3-4 sec).

All of our PCs are fairly new enterprise Dells with Flash 10 installed. I'm not sure why this is happening.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:05 pm   Post subject: Re: problem with audio sync

Please contact us at support email and send your sample presentations for research.

Profile profile test