Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 am   Post subject: Conversion Issue error with large PPT files

I tried all the advice you have given re; converiting large ppt files to Flash, with no success - I unchecked the box to make a single swf file and also checked all the boxes to keep the data (audio/video/flash) separate. I still keep getting a Conversion issue error.

I've sent the error report to your support email but I need help asap since this is an important project on a tight deadline.

My Ppt file has 382 slides, each with an audio file embedded and 2 slides with mpeg video.

your urgent help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am   Post subject: Re: Conversion Issue error with large PPT files

Hi, thanks for posting here. We have examined the error log sent to our support email box after the conversion error on your machine. Though the error report doesn't provide enough information to identify what is definitely the reason of the problem.

Please send us your original PPt presentation and inserted audio and video files for research. You can use free file delivery service at:

http://www.yousendit.com/

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test