Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:45 am   Post subject: animated diagram not compatible

I Have in a PP2003 a diagram with animated lines. This don´t work with ispring. What can i do?
Best regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 pm   Post subject: Re: animated diagram not compatible

Diagram animation is not supported for the most cases since it is saved to the raster image format because iSpring cannot build a vector model of it and animate each part.
We are certainly working on this point to let such objects as SmartArts and Diagrams be converted into the vector format every time.

However, usual shapes could be animated without an issue and there is a following workaround for your case: please transform your object to shapes and implement animations to each shape manually.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:14 pm   Post subject: Re: animated diagram not compatible

Thank you for the answer. It was a big help for my Problem.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:30 pm   Post subject: Re: animated diagram not compatible

Mikhail you are saying diagram animation is not supported. Hope iSpring will work on this function and make new updates for diagram animation. Because i need this function for my projects.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:39 am   Post subject: Re: animated diagram not compatible

I wold say the next. It is a very complicated task to add all third party objects animations to our products. iSpring handles all 180+ standard PowerPoint animations easily but it cannot support every object whether Diagram or Smart Art.
Complex objects don't provide iSpring conversion engine with all necessary information, so our converter cannot save it to a vector format and animate. It saves it as a raster picture instead.
We are working on its improvement all the time but honestly, I am afraid that 100% result is not just reachable at all.

As I mentioned before you can transform your diagram to the set of regular objects and apply regular animation to them.

Profile profile test