Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:58 pm
Post subject: Issues with version 6
Tried sending this to support but got a server-side error.
Running iSpring Pro 6 Build 3229 on Win 7 with Power Point 2010
Running into several issues:
1) When importing audio, Manage Narration does not expand the slide timeline like it does for recorded narration, requiring a manual adjustment for each audio import. Would be great if the program could do that automatically.
2) Have detached both flash video and audio media content in Publish | Advanced, resulting in an one to two second delay before start (no preload?)
3) In Manage Narration--both for imported audio and recorded--the slide is not visible, sometimes several slides (e.g., 43, 44, 47, 48), requiring a manual find the cursor trigger for the hidden slide to expand to the right. That was fun the first time, but now not so much.
4) In my 50 slide presentation, almost half of all audio--both imported and recorded--clips/drops the final second, but everything looks fine in Manage Narration. The only work-around I find that works is to manually lengthen each slide ending from what appears to be an automatic 3/4 second gap to a 1 and 3/4 second gap.
5) And, since there are a number of false starts in recording narration, each re-recording of that slide requires me to confirm a warning pop-up window. Could we have an option to turn off repeated requests for confirmation?
For iSpring IT, I assembled PNG screen shots and a combined PDF to attach to iSpring but continued to get a "server-side error" that lead to "excessive re-directs" deleting the proposed post, and that's why I'm posting here.
Thank You for your help.