Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:31 pm   Post subject: Animations Not Working In Some Slides

I'm converting "old" iSpring that used to work in my previous version 5.7.0 to the new suite I purchased (Pro 6.0.0), with some upgrades on PowerPoint formatting and images. There are many slides that have animations that used to work in the "old" version that aren't working in the new version (and I had converted all SmartArt to objects in the last version because of previous issues I had had). These slides have 4 or 5 animations in them, but when I go to record the audio, there are no "Next Animation" options for the slide, only "Next Slide". Therefore, I can't get my animations to work. I have tried everything (copying and pasting into another file and then trying to bring it back in), but nothing works. I can copy the slide into a "New" PowerPoint file and do a "Record Audio" and see the "Next Animation" button, but then I copy it into my "big" PowerPoint presentation, and it's gone again.

This must be a bug. Any suggestions to fix it? I'm exasperated at this point.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations Not Working In Some Slides

SmartArt objects conversion could be set to advanced, preserving all objects as vector images and applying animations, or to regular, saving all into a raster picture without any animation. This setting is located in Publish settings -> Advanced tab. If it doesn't bring any difference into the output movie please send us this presentation to support email for the further research with the link to this topic in the message.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations Not Working In Some Slides

This doesn't help, as the issue is not when publishing, it's when I'm recording the audio through iSpring Pro < Record Audio. I'm really disappointed if this is a glitch that's going to be an ongoing issue, when I was convinced to upgrade to the newer platform (I never had this issue in the previous version). I have contacted Support.

Profile profile test