Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:56 am   Post subject: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

I've translated the "language.xml" files in the lng folder from English to Chinese , and also the "mediaeditor.exe" under the iSpring Shared ,besides, the Text Labels for the Player are translated into Chinese. However, diasappointedly the translated mediaeditor.exe remains the English appearance; still worse, all the strings in the Settings UI of QuizMaker are still English and can't be located in which resource file. Please Help! Thanks a lot!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 am   Post subject: Re: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

The current version of iSpring QuizMaker doesn't support Eastern languages. I am afraid, iSpring licensing terms don't allow to make any modifications in the source files. We do not guarantee the correct functioning of our software in case of any modifications of the source files.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

Do you consider getting iSpring products to support the Chinese language ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

The main reason why we still don't have the Chinese version of our products is that none of our team speck Chinese. So we wouldn't be able to provide any technical support and other assistance for the Chinese customers. That is why we do not plan to translate iSpring software to Chinese in the nearest future.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

The language.xml included in the Ispring program e.g. Quizmaker still misses some strings for the caption and labels, which results in hard to make an inerternational Ipsring product. Could you please provide a complete language.xml? I may contribute to the Chinese version of Ispring.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 am   Post subject: Re: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

According to me, we can't change any .exe file.

Thanks & Regards,
Malika
http://www.igimarketcare.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

I don't mean to modify any .exe file, which is not allowed according to the End-User Lisence Agreement.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 am   Post subject: Re: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

I am afraid such a change in the product source files is restricted by iSpring license terms. Thus we are not able to provide the XML scheme and allow its modification.

Thank you for understanding!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Need help with iSpring Suite Chinese Version

mgoyal wrote:
According to me, we can't change any .exe file.

Thanks & Regards,
Malika
http://www.igimarketcare.com

i think you are right

Profile profile test