Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:43 am   Post subject: Tabbing in Quizmaker 6

Hello,
I upgraded from QM 5.7 to 6.0.0 Build 3229. When making up questions e.g. a Matching Question, it has lost the correct tabbing function. I used to be able to tab from Premise to Response all the way down the page, but now the tab takes me back to the Question.
Would iSpring please look into this and patch soon?
Thanks, Matt

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Tabbing in Quizmaker 6

Dear Matt, thank you for your post.

We reproduced the error. Indeed, the "Tab" works incorrectly in the 6.0 version. In a few days our technicians will have this bug fixed and I will provide you with the link to the new build.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Tabbing in Quizmaker 6

Hi Matt - I am writing to provide some up-to-date information regarding this issue. Our developers have fixed the tab functioning. This improvement will be added to the version 6.1 which will come out later this spring.

If you are interested to try it as a beta-tester, please write us at support@ispringsolutions.com and we will add you to the list of beta-testers. Beta-testing will start in about a couple of weeks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Tabbing in Quizmaker 6

I have been using the trial version and just purchased a license for Quizmaker and I am not able to tab.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Tabbing in Quizmaker 6

You can run QuizMaker from Windows Start menu as it is the standalone application.
If you were to use iSpring Suite you would be able to click Quiz button in iSpring Pro tab and open QuizMaker this way.

Profile profile test