Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 pm   Post subject: YouTube video insertion problem

Hello,

I’ve just been informed that the slides that contain YouTube does not play at all. There’s just a blank page. When I look at it on my computer it seems to play it fine. So I tested all the slides that contain clips from YouTube from different presentations that are converted to swf. They all behave the same way: no video at all.

I’ve inserted the videos just like it’s shown on the tutorials. However once converted presentations are uploaded to our servers, all the slides are fine except for the YouTube ones. I even tried inserting a video from file, rather than YouTube. That seems to work fine.

I’ve checked with our IT department. They said they are not blocking YouTube. Is this a known bug? Is there a work-around?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm   Post subject: Re: YouTube video insertion problem

Once you upload your Flash on the website, YouTube movies should play well. Please pay attention at the link to a YouTube movie, it should have exact the same structure as it mentioned in the tutorial for this feature
youtube.com/watch?v=xEdfeLWipgdD
Link to the manual: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/pro.6/desktop/insert_youtube.html
Please send us the presentation with the video inserted for research if it still doesn't work.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 pm   Post subject: Re: YouTube video insertion problem

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, Youtube videos don't always play in Firefox. I have the extended compatibility enabled, so I guess it is something else. The video plays fine on other browsers though.

Here is the sample link
http://www.magnifigroup.com/ispring/

The video play on Chrome but not in FF (v 14.0.1). iSpring converter is up to date.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm   Post subject: Re: YouTube video insertion problem

Could you please send us the original PowerPoint presentation to our support team for a research?

Please send it to support@ispringsolutions.com.
Thank you in advance.

Profile profile test