Author

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 pm   Post subject: HTML 5

Hi,

will iSpring publish LMS content in html5 instead of flash?
With flash you can't view a course in a Ipad...

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Please contact us via support [at] ispringsolutions.com email so we could add you to the beta testers for the HTML5 converter which we are going to release this year.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

I just need to add that publishing to HTML5 will be available in the 7th version of iSpring software. The release is expected in the third quarter of 2012.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 am   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Look forward to seeing this. Best of luck!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 am   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Ok.
Thanks,

Manuel.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:48 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

What about using Flash media server to make Ispring HTML publishing compatible with Ipad? Is it possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Nice idea, thank you for that! We will certainly be developing server solution of PPT to HTML5 converter after desktop solution is done.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Does anyone have any idea when the HTML5 convertor BETA will be released?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:27 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

It's pretty frequent question for the last time and we are doing our best to make this release date be as soon as possible :-) I cannot tell you for sure when, but this summer/fall or later it will be released!

We already have some developer's previews which already convert PPT to Flash but it is a pretty long time away from any kind of beta version though.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:08 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Please send me beta for testing as well thanks...

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:35 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

We will send you all the information about this beta testing procedure we are expecting in the next few months at your email.

Thank you for posting here!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:49 am   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Mikhail,

I just was on the w3 school website looking over html 5. Drag n drop is easily implemented via some js functions. Will drag n drop be a feature in the html 5 product?

BTW, I saw the iSpring ad on the site.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Do you know any applicable method in PowerPoint to create drag n drop? As far as I know there is no such functionality and it also doesn't allow you to use javascript objects on slides.

The things you cannot create in PowerPoint won't have any chance to be created by our simple PPT to HTML5 conversion tool. It will just convert PPT to HTML5 webpage without any quizzes, interactions, javascript, VB script etc.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

Mikhail wrote:
The things you cannot create in PowerPoint won't have any chance to be created by our simple PPT to HTML5 conversion tool. It will just convert PPT to HTML5 webpage without any quizzes, interactions, javascript, VB script etc.

This is interesting, I looked at the page where iSpring hypes their html5 product and there is java script all over it - clearly you didn't use your product to create it.

It is too bad the html5 product won't support html5 capability.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:43 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML 5

@JoeKirby I think you misunderstood me. JavaScript and VB script that you add to PowerPoint slides cannot be saved into HTML5 file that iSpring creates.

We have used exactly the same converter to create the promo at our website.

JavaScript makes a major part of the HTML5 show and it is not a secret. Our player is made with js and some animations uses js to be implemented.

Profile profile test