Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 am   Post subject: Kinetics (3D Book) displays oddly in Firefox

After publishing my 3D book, I find that Firefox renders the pages very very small. The problem doesn't occur in IE7 or Chrome. Any idea what could be causing this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Kinetics (3D Book) displays oddly in Firefox

Thank you for your post.

Could you please specify what browser is selected as the default on your computer? It would be very helpful if you could send the screenshots of how the Flash file shows up in different browsers to our support email address: support@ispringsolutions.com.

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Kinetics (3D Book) displays oddly in Firefox

Stacy,

Thanks for your response, and I apologize for the delay in mine. I sent the information that you requested to the email address that you provided. The default browser on my system (Windows XP) is Google Chrome v17.0963.56.

The problem occurs in Firefox v8 and v10. Changing Firefox to the default doesn't help.

And IE7 doesn't render the background image for the cover, but I'm less concerned about that than the Firefox problem.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Kinetics (3D Book) displays oddly in Firefox

Christopher,
Thank you for providing the screenshots. The research is already started.

Could you please also let me know the version of your FlashPlayer plugin installed to Firefox? You can check the FlashPlayer version if you open any SWF file in Firefox and click right mouse button anywhere on a slide to open Flash menu.

Profile profile test