Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:40 am   Post subject: limiting iterations

I have animated GIF files embedded in a PowerPoint presentation. The slides have both unlimited animations included and also some animations that are single and double loop (I created the number of loops outside of the presentation and imported them with the defined loops). They work fine in PowerPoint show, but when I use iSpring to convert to Flash, I lose the single and double loop animations and they all become unlimited loop (with the free version), and then I tried picking options with the trial version and when I converted that one, the animations are not working at all. I tried to find text that would tell me how to set the features to make this work but was not able to find anything that would guide me through the setup for publishing for the web (the intent is to import into moodle when I can figure out how to make this work). I am in the trial mode right now for the software, but if I am not able to do both the unlimited and limited loop, then this software won't work for me. Thanks for your help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 pm   Post subject: Re: limiting iterations

Thank you for posting here and for duplicating your message to our support email. It is a specific kind of problem so it needs personal research of your GIF file. We already sent you the request.

Profile profile test