Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:23 am   Post subject: "Answer string is empty" error message in QM 6

I've been getting a seemingly random error message in QM: "Warning: Answer String is empty." There doesn't seem to be any pattern to this. I'll be entering questions, then when I click on a button this message pops up. Once that happens, I can't do anything, including saving my work. Clicking on any button just causes the error message to pop up again. I have to exit the program and restart it. I don't know what's triggering the error, as there doesn't seem to be any particular action that causes it to appear.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing QM but the problem's still there. Sometimes I can create a publish a quiz with no problem, and other times the error message is displayed and I have to start over.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:57 pm   Post subject: Re: "Answer string is empty" error message in QM 6

Please install the latest version of Flash Player ActiveX component for IE from here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
Possibly it could help. If not please send us a screenshot of the problem you are having at our support email and we will see what we can do at that point.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:02 am   Post subject: Re: "Answer string is empty" error message in QM 6

Thank you - I'll give that a try, and if the problem persists I'll send you a screenshot.

Pat

Profile profile test