Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 pm   Post subject: Ispring pro crashes past few PPT to Flash conversions

I have installed & tired ispring pro for ppt to flash conversion.One error I am facing is that it crashes past few conversions .

I am attaching the image error link herewith.
http://imgur.com/QVOUs

I also cross tested the same on windows XP SP3 & windows 7 OS environment with Office 2007 & have faced the same issue.

The extension of presentations is .ppsx

Please look into the same as soon as possible.

Awaiting your reply soon

TIA

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring pro crashes past few PPT to Flash conversions

I got this same error today, trying to figure out a way around it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring pro crashes past few PPT to Flash conversions

OK, I found it was hanging up on the same slide everytime. When I removed the slide the course was able to publish. I think the problem is some word art we were using on the slide. Is this a known issue iSpring support? Would you like to view a copy of the slide that iSpring crashes on?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring pro crashes past few PPT to Flash conversions

Hi, thank you for submitting the error here.

Actually, a conversion error can be caused by various reasons including occasional system error, unsupported object on a slide, insufficient amount of RAM, etc. Please convert the presentation for the second time - perhaps it will be converted properly.

If the same error persists, please check if any other (e.g. a sample 1-slide blank presentation) can be converted successfully. Then please send us the error report and the PPT file which cannot be converted to Flash for research.

To Graham: yes, please send the problem slide to support@ispringsolutions.com and indicate what version of iSpring you use. Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring pro crashes past few PPT to Flash conversions

Turned out to be a second sound file on the slide. When I removed it the conversion processes worked.

Profile profile test