Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:36 pm   Post subject: Audio not working

I created audio with the Record Narration. I can hear the audio fine in Powerpoint by hitting play on the Record Narration. After I Publish to LMS as SCORM / zip the audio isn't heard in Moodle?

This is really my first iSpring experience. Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 am   Post subject: Re: Audio not working

I have a similar issue. Audio (narration) records Ok and I can go back and manage it fine. But once I publish there is no audio in the exported video and audio track has been deleted in the Narration Manager as well. Any ideas anyone?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:52 am   Post subject: Re: Audio not working

I am still experiencing this problem with the audio, were you able to correct?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio not working

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for submitting the issue. What iSpring version do you have? What player template do you select for your course?

To webstrats:
What build of iSpring 6 do you have? You can check it out if you click "About" button on iSpring panel. I suggest upgrading it to the most recent 6.0.3 version. Perhaps it can settle the issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio not working

This happened to me once and I discovered that I had not selected the right audio input device in the Settings for the recording function. I know that's a simple possibility and you probably checked it. But I felt I should share just in case.

Profile profile test