Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:46 am   Post subject: inserting swf into kinetics timeline

Hi there,

I am trying to insert a simple swf file (one slide from PowerPoint converted to flash on ispring pro) into my kinetics timeline. When I publish the timeline the box where the slide should be is blank and the loading bar is on 0%. when I click on the magnifier I only see the top left corner of the presentation.

Are my settings wrong somewhere?

Cheers

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 pm   Post subject: Re: inserting swf into kinetics timeline

First of all try updating to the most recent version of iSpring Suite.
Please send us the .swf sample of your converted movie and .kntx file to support [at] ispringsolutions.com email for the further research. Do you have the same issue with all presentation or it's specific to the only one?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:35 am   Post subject: Re: inserting swf into kinetics timeline

Hi Mikhail,

my iSpring suite is already the latest version and the same problem has occurred with other presentations too.

I have emailed you the .swf sample and the .kntx file. The .swf file is in the Roman policing section of the timeline.

Thanks
Alec

Profile profile test