Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:25 am   Post subject: Strange, strange iSpring audio issue

All,

I'm having a strange problem with my iSpring SWF and audio narration. When I play the SWF created by iSpring from my local hard drive, it plays just fine, but after I upload it somewhere and download it again, the audio does not work at all. I did a binary compare and the files are _exactly the same_, but the one iSpring plopped on my HD is fine, but the SAME FILE uploaded and the re-downloaded again does not play audio...

If the binary files are the same, then I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on here....

Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm running the 32-bit version of iSpring that's one behind the very latest release build, I think.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Strange, strange iSpring audio issue

Thank you for your post.

In that presentation, did you insert the audio to slides in PowerPoint or add audio narration via iSpring Manage narration editor? It seems the 'data' folder with all the audio resources is not transferred along with the Flash file, that is why sound is not preserved.

Profile profile test