Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 pm   Post subject: Strange - I Can't Buy iSpring Suite Today

Today I downloaded the iSpring Suite trial. I love it and want to buy it. But so far the system won't let me.

I had to set up an account when I downloaded the trial. When I went to buy I was asked to login to my account. I thought I had the right password but my login was rejected: "The user with specified email and/or password doesn't exist."

OK I thought. Maybe I really don't have an account. So I tried to register with the same email address I used for the download; Here's the message I got: "Account with such e-mail has been already registered. "

OK I thought ... I do have an account; I'll just use the recover password function. Everything seemed to go okay with the website since I got this message: "Password has been sent to your email address. Please use it to log in to your iSpring Account."

Alas, that was hours ago and I never got an email with the password. BTW I tried this three times with the same result ... no email with the password.

I tried to submit a Support Ticket but of course that requires me to sign into my account ... which I can't do.

During my research I learned that iSpring support is only available Monday thru Friday so I'm hoping this will all get squared away tomorrow. At least there is a New York phone number I can call. (Hope it doesn't require a password!)

If I wasn't so impressed with iSpring Presenter this sort of experience would likely scare me away. But I'm going to keep working on this until I can force iSpring to let me buy it!

Bernie Perry

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Strange - I Can't Buy iSpring Suite Today

Yea! On a hunch I tried again this morning. The password recovery function worked. I'm in. If someone saw my original post and fixed it thanks. Looking forward to working with and getting to know this program!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Strange - I Can't Buy iSpring Suite Today

Thank you for letting us know!
I am glad to know you are back with us.

Profile profile test