Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 am   Post subject: Emailing quiz results. The sender is now only "Ispring"

Before the upgrade - it would use the email address entered by the user.
Now all emails are from "Ispring Solutions" with no option to change
Please can you fix this.

Thanks in advance

T

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Emailing quiz results. The sender is now only "Ispring"

I am glad to tell you that this feature has already been added to the product since 6.1 vesrion!

Please take a look on how and where you can customize your email settings:

And here for the message topic and body you can write whatever you want:

I hope you will find this new feature useful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:58 am   Post subject: Re: Emailing quiz results. The sender is now only "Ispring"

You misunderstand me.

The latest 6.1 release has a bug or I am missing something completely.

I want all emails sent to come from the email entered by the user.

I can have 1 quiz source file - and without changing any of the tick boxes depending on the compile - I can have the user name come through or Ispring Solutions.

Recompiling sometimes fixes the issue.
Also - please see my other thread posted today - something is odd with emailing results. This was working fine ( even on latest release ) - but is now hit and miss - and I don't make any changes on the tick flags.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Emailing quiz results. The sender is now only "Ispring"

You might be wrong here because we have never used an email that user entered in a quiz as the sender's email for quiz results. In the previous versions sender always was iSpring Solutions <support@ispringsolutions.com>.
However, 6.1 version was improved and now you have flexible tools to customize report emails including sender email. You can set the only one email address for some particular quiz.

Student's email that was entered before the quiz is included into the message body. You can customize the way it appears though.

Profile profile test