Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 am   Post subject: Collecting and collating quiz scores outside the LMS

I am using iSpring QuizMaker (as part of iSpring suite) to produce short self-assessment quizzes within my powerpoint presentation, but my client does not have an LMS.
Can you explain the options available to collect and collate user's quiz scores outside of an LMS?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Collecting and collating quiz scores outside the LMS

iSpring QuizMaker allows to send results either to email (or several emails) or server. To make these settings, create a quiz in QuizMaker, go to Settings --> Result --> check the checkbox "Send results to email/server". Please consider that QuizMaker allows to set different actions in case a use passes or fails.

You can find more information about these settings here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/topic/quizmaker.6/desktop/quiz_settings_result.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:51 am   Post subject: Re: Collecting and collating quiz scores outside the LMS

Thanks for your answer, however the link to the topic you provided cannot be found. Can you check the url and repost?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am   Post subject: Re: Collecting and collating quiz scores outside the LMS

We've fixed it. Please follow the link one more time. If it's still broken, please let me know.

Profile profile test