Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 pm   Post subject: Help! Embedding html/flash file into a website

Hi

I have created my quiz and used the generate html option to get the folder which contains the three files including the .swf and .html.

I currently use a website where you just add the text etc or upload pictures or flash files. You can also view the HTML code. There is an option to upload flash files and also a folder for other files.

I have followed the instructions on the article of how to embed the flash into html but it just wont work it just shows a blank screen.

I know I am doing something wrong :( any ideas would be really appreciated. Am not the most familiar with html, flash files etc so basic terms would be great.

Or is it possible to run the .exe file from within the website - not sure which is the best option.

Thanks for any help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Help! Embedding html/flash file into a website

Dear Sylvia,
Could you please give us the link with your uploaded flash file. Have you uploaded the folder with files too? Could you please specify the version of the iSpring product, which browser do you use to open the converted file? Have you tried to open the converted presentation using another browser? Is the Flash player installed in your browser?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Help! Embedding html/flash file into a website

Sylvia, I found that mine won't show up either when local on my machine. The only way I can get the embedded website to show up is to put the file on the internet.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Help! Embedding html/flash file into a website

Dear Graham,
Could you please give us the link with your uploaded flash file and send your file to support@ispringsolutions.com? We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the file you will provide. It will be used only for researching the problem.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Help! Embedding html/flash file into a website

Oh I though that was how it was supposed to work!

Profile profile test