Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 pm   Post subject: audio issues with multiple embedded Flash files

I've created several presentations in another application that include audio narration and have published those files as .swf files. I've now embedded those .swf files into my presentation using iSpring. When I publish the iSpring presentation, the .swf files play fine - except for the narration. I can hear the audio narration on which ever file is played first (regardless of which slide I try), but I cannot hear the audio narration on any subsequent slides. (Interestingly, I can hear any clicks from typing or mouse clicks; just not the narration). All the audio recorded within iSpring for other slides (without embedded Flash) works fine.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:30 pm   Post subject: Re: audio issues with multiple embedded Flash files

Please sned us the original presentation with embedded Flash files (or just a coupe of slides) and iSpring-generated Flash presentation to support@ispringsolutions.com.

What version of iSpring software do you use? What application did you use for creating the embedded Flash movies?

Profile profile test