Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm   Post subject: Audio recorded in PPT 2010 not working; speaker visible

I have used iSpring Free successfully in the past, but now when I publish a PPT in which I have recorded audio using Insert - Record Audio in PPT 2010, the audio does not play in the published version. Also, I can see the speaker from the audio in PPT; in the past the speaker was not visible yet the audio worked. Any tips would be appreciated. I had 5.7, but upgraded to the most current version today with the same results in both. Thanks in advance. I really like iSpring and hope I can get it to work.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio recorded in PPT 2010 not working; speaker visible

All of our products have been supporting this PowerPoint audio Import feature for all time. In the new versions we make this auido icon appearing in the Flash presentation as well. So you can interact with it by clicking and hearing the sound if it was set on click.

Please send us your problematic presentation in PPT and SWF formats to our support email and we will review it.

Profile profile test