Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 pm   Post subject: Preview in "manage narration" does not synch properly

Most of the times when I try to preview a slide or slides that I've added narration to, the preview does not accurately reflect the timing of the animations with the narration as I've set it up--I can see that the cursor is not really where it says it is in relation to the audio track, and the animations are delayed in relation to the narration. Once in a while it's correct, but most of the time it's not, which renders the preview feature completely useless. If I publish the presentation and view the swf, it's fine, but it's a pain to have to do this every time I want to check a slide. Any help with this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Preview in "manage narration" does not synch properly

Could you please specify what product you use? Also it would be helpful if you send us the presentation you are working on to our support email with the same description of the problem or the link to this post.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Preview in "manage narration" does not synch properly

I'm using ispring pro, the most recent update. The problem seems to happen if my slides have transitions (fade) and not when there's no transition. But I really want to have the transitions. I'll see about sending a piece of the presentation to the support email, if my server will let me send the large file.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Preview in "manage narration" does not synch properly

Thank you so much for the updated information. We would be happy to test out your presentation if you send it to our support email.

Profile profile test