Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 pm   Post subject: Animation errors - incorrect orientations and objects

Hi,

I'm using iSpring Pro 6.1, flash player 11.1 with powerpoint 2007 pptx files with slides that contain animations of text, shapes, and lines (all my animations/effects are on the list of supported effects from your site, mostly fades or wipes or circle) On most slides, animations reproduce fine in the SWF. However, on slides where there are a number of similar lines with arrowheads that are each animated separately at different points (either by click, or "after previous"), the SWF animation reproduces the objects incorrectly. The animation plays out with correct sequence and timing, but the objects are pointing in the wrong direction, wrong orientation, and in some cases the arrowhead lines show up in place of other completely different objects, like rectangles. This seems to only happen so far in cases where there are multiple objects of the same type that are animated separately. It's possible that these objects were duplicated in powerpoint from an original object and then rotated into position, but I would not think the way they were created would matter.. When I cut back on the number of duplicated objects, or delete one line and create it again from scratch and re-animate it, I can make subsets of the overall slide animation work, but do not understand the root cause or how to avoid this issue in the first place.

I've tried publishing the SWF as an individual slide, but it makes no difference.

Are the any known issues that would cause this, and any recommended workarounds?

Thanks for any insights

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Animation errors - incorrect orientations and objects

Update: Ispring Support provided me with a newer version of ispring pro (6.2 -- not sure if this is fully/officially released yet or not) which has fixes in it that address the animation problems described above. All my animations appear to work correctly now.

Profile profile test