Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:46 pm   Post subject: Content Viewing Excess count of views for this item.

Hello ISpring Community,

I am trying to upload my Quizmaker quizzes to my Wordpress website. I was able to do this before but not now. Currently, I am getting a message when I try to view the content that I have just published which says “Content Viewing Excess count of views for this item”.

I am publishing to Ispring Online through my ispring account which worked one week ago. After I click publish, the program takes me to the Manage Content Item webpage where I change the Private setting to public so that anyone can use it. And with that, there are no viewing restrictions on the number of times I can click on the question. However, that message apparently is saying that something is wrong with the number of times I have viewed that item.

Here is the link:
http://zuub.ispringonline.com/content/1 ... 9f0ce2f80f

Can someone please advise me on how to solve this issue?

Thanks!
Avery

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Content Viewing Excess count of views for this item.

iSpring creates Flash files so you can find many methods of uploading Flash (.swf) files to a Wordpress. Here are some of them:
http://www.snacktools.com/blog/how-to-embed-swf-flash-widgets-in-wordpress-hosted-blogs/

People say that there is a handy plug-in called Kimili to embed .swf-s into Wordpress. I think you might find it useful in your project:
http://wpgarage.com/plugins/inserting-flash-swf-file-in-wordpress-posts-or-pages/

iSpring QuizMaker converts a single .swf quiz file by default. Sometimes when using iSpring Suite there is a data folder which contains audio/video etc. which is linked with main .swf file so all these file should go to the website to show you the correct learning course.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Content Viewing Excess count of views for this item.

Thank you for your reply.

However, I don't understand how I could embed a hyperlink to my Quizmaker content last week and not this week. Why is this happening? Why am I getting that message about too many content views?

The other methods for uploading Quizmaker content are not great for me because my wordpress site already has a lot of plugins and I want to avoid adding more.

Please help me solve this issue using ISpring Online to hyperlink to my quiz content so that I can feel comfortable buying the Quizmaker product. I will be making my decision as of later this week.

Can I talk with a technical service agent to help me solve this issue before I make my decision?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Content Viewing Excess count of views for this item.

Oh yeah, this is actually iSpring Online trial account content viewing limitation. You cannot have more than 100 views. We will do something about it in the next several hours.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Content Viewing Excess count of views for this item.

I have created a powerpoint. I then created a quiz. Then I wanted to 70-680
importer the quiz into the powerpoint. it is an mhtl file after publishing. It imports but it's just a page where the buttons don't work. Thanks in advance for the help

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Content Viewing Excess count of views for this item.

Hello, Mishima01!

Thank you for posting here. If you import a quiz to your PowerPoint presentation, it will occupy one slide only. In order to veiw quiz, please press the Start Quiz button.

If you experience issue with quiz after adding it to slide, please contact our support team at support@ispringsolutions.com along with the presentation in question. We will be happy to provide you with further assistance.

Profile profile test