Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:42 pm   Post subject: Importing quiz to Powerpoint

I have created a powerpoint. I then created a quiz. Then I wanted to importer the quiz into the powerpoint. it is an mhtl file after publishing. It imports but it's just a page where the buttons don't work. Thanks in advance for the help

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Importing quiz to Powerpoint

Do you have standalone iSpring QuizMaker or iSpring Suite installed to your computer?

The issue is that it is possible to insert quizzes to PowerPoint slides only with iSpring Suite. To do that please click "Quiz" button on iSpring panel in PowerPoint, open an existing quiz or create a new one, then click "Save and close" button on QuizMaker panel. You'll then see that the quiz is inserted to a slide. Now you can convert the whole presentation to Flash clicking "Publish" button on iSpring Pro panel in PowerPoint.

Please note that in PowerPoint a quiz object is not interactive on a slide. It becomes interactive only after conversion.

Profile profile test