Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:13 pm   Post subject: iSpring Ignoring "On Click" Animation settings

I'm using PowerPoint 2010 with iSpring Pro 6.2.0.

I have a slide that shows some text automatically, then plays an audio files, then shows a bulleted item. The text of the bullet point instructs user to click to reveal the next bullet point and the second bullet point is set up in the animation pane to play on mouse click.

Works correctly when I preview the slide in PowerPoint slidesho, but when I export to Flash using iSpring Pro, however, the second bullet point simply starts automatically after the first bullet point.

How do I get iSpring to respect the "On Mouse Click" setting on the bullet point?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:17 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Ignoring "On Click" Animation settings

And just to clarify, I do not have "Auto-play on click animations" box checked in navigation, but the SWF still advances past the "on click" animation automatically.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:45 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Ignoring "On Click" Animation settings

Did some additional testing. So if I change the trigger to "Start effect on click of:" and pick an option then export, it works as expected...it delays showing a bullet or image until I click on the specified item.

However, when I change the trigger back to "Animate as part of a click sequence" and export it, the presentation shows the bullet or picture automatically without requiring the user to click first.

#frustrating

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:04 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Ignoring "On Click" Animation settings

Thank you for your post.

Perhaps, you have synchronized bullet animation using Manage Narrations, that's why animation advances automatically. You can try to disable PowerPoint -> Slide Show -> Use Timings option and re-publish the presentation.

Also, you should have this option enabled: Publish -> Playback and Navigation -> Advance animations on mouse click.

Feel free to send us the original presentation (or just the slide) to our support email address support (at) ispringsolutions.com for a detailed research.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Ignoring "On Click" Animation settings

Thanks. It was the manage narrations issue....disabling timings fixed it.

Thanks for the quick solution.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:03 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Ignoring "On Click" Animation settings

I'm glad that issue has been resolved!

I hope you have a pleasant experience working with iSpring.

Profile profile test