Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm   Post subject: quiz branching

Hallo together,
I need help to the following issue:

I try to generate a graded quiz. After each question I inserted a blank slide with a picture of the related slide. Then branched the slides to 'next question' by default. Correct answers are branched to 'next question', incorrect to the related blank slide. I want the user seeing the silde-picture to find the answer.

But the branching doesn't work. The blank slides are shown at correct answers, too.

Can anybody help me?
Hopefully Christian

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:36 pm   Post subject: Re: quiz branching

Hi Christian - Thank you for joining us!

I guess we need to take a closer look at the original quiz. Is it possible that you could send us the file with the .QUIZ extension, the published quiz and the detailed description on how the whole thing should work to support@ispringsolutions.com? We'll be glad to research it for you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm   Post subject: Re: quiz branching

Hi, I'm using the trial version of Quizmaker and I'm having branching issues as well. I followed the Help Doc on Branching on your site, but still no luck. When a question is answered incorrectly, it does not send the user to the specified slide, it stays on the same answer screen.

Thanks for any help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm   Post subject: Re: quiz branching

Feel free to send us the original quiz, converted version and description of how it should work at support@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:25 am   Post subject: Re: quiz branching

Hi, I sent the requested files many weeks ago. But there' still no answer. I guess something went wrong.
cdht_christian

Profile profile test