Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:30 pm   Post subject: Embedding quiz in a Joomla article?

Hello, I've been enjoying the QuizMaker very much. I'm trying to embed a quiz in a Joomla page, but I'm having some difficulty. Publishing it as a Flash file produces 3 files, .swf, .html, and .js. I try to upload them all to Joomla, but the index.html file won't go because one already exists, and Joomla doesn't recognize the .js file.

Any suggestions on either how to work around this to embed, or go about administering the quiz a different way? I'm fine with providing a link to the quiz, but I'm not quite sure where the quiz would need to 'live' to do that.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Embedding quiz in a Joomla article?

Thank you for your post.

index.html file is a simple webpage that has FlashPresentation.swf embedded within. Because you are using a CMS, this index file is not going to work, so you need to upload and embed just .swf file to your webste instead.

I have heard that Joomla has a special module, created for inserting Flash content to Joomla based websites.
Here is the link to this module where you also can read a description of how to use it.

Just for your information: clicking the link below you can read about Flash presentation insert to a regular HTML website.
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/articles/pro/how_to_insert_flash_into_html.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Embedding quiz in a Joomla article?

Thank you so much for the reply. It's working now.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:32 am   Post subject: Re: Embedding quiz in a Joomla article?

You are very welcome! I am glad that my recommendations helped you to solve this task.

Profile profile test