Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:31 am   Post subject: Animation in published file is not synced

Hi There,

I have synchronized audio with the object and text animation in my project. The slide is synchronized when I play it in the manage narration.

But once the file is published, the entire presentation is not not synced. The animation is not in sync with the audio and also it moves very fast compared to the audio.

I thought my working file is corrupted, so created the entire work in a new ppt, but the problem still exist. Kindly let me know what might be the root cause of this problem.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Animation in published file is not synced

The root of this problem might be in slide timings that you set in PowerPoint and some complex animated objects. However, I cannot tell you for sure what actually caused the problem. You can send us your presentation (PPT and SWF) to our support [at] ispringsolutions.com email for research and we will be glad to do that.

Profile profile test