Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:50 pm   Post subject: iSpring Quizmaker - Problem with Question Types

I created a quiz using a variety of question types. All seem to work fine, except for a fill in the blank question. When I make the quiz take up the entire desk top, I am unable to enter information into the answer box. When I make the window smaller (default) then I am able to enter info in the box.

Can you help?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Quizmaker - Problem with Question Types

Do you mean you try to answer fill in the blank question while in full screen mode? Please note, that you cannot type while in full screen mode due to security restrictions of Adobe Flash format.

It works this way to exclude possibility of frauds and hacks that can be designed to look like different software.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:02 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Quizmaker - Problem with Question Types

that's it. thanks.

are there any other question formats that have this limitation?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Quizmaker - Problem with Question Types

There are no restrictions on the question types itself, limitations are set by Adobe Flash format (that are determined not by iSpring software)

Profile profile test