Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:29 pm   Post subject: Incorrect answers

If a student has an incorrect answer and clicks on the answer button the answer is not recorded until they click on answer a 2nd time. This is an alert to them that they have answered incorrectly and gives them a 2nd shot at the answer. Is there a way to make it "not" do that. It should just record the answer the first time you click on the answer button regardless if the answer is correct or not. Maybe this is just a setting I have been unable to fine. Thanks for your assistance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Incorrect answers

I just figured it out - Attempts. I had "Review" and "Attempts" meaning the same thing - and they do not.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:05 am   Post subject: Re: Incorrect answers

Hello, Is there a way to keep your quiz results if you, for example complete a quiz ONLY halfway, exit the quiz and return to it again. In the course presentation you can leave where you left off, but during a quiz and answer a few questions you must begin from the beginning again. Is this possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Incorrect answers

Thank you for the message.
iSpring courses with quizzes support the Resume functionality so that it allows you to start from where you left off.
Quiz results will be sent only when a user moves to the Result Slide.
Could you please let me know if you upload the quiz to your LMS or a website?
What's the product build number of the iSpring product currently installed on your computer?

Profile profile test