Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:45 pm   Post subject: "Repeat animation: Until end of slide" unsupported?

I have created some pretty intricately animated slides that animate almost perfectly upon conversion to HTML5. The only problem that is immediately noticeable is an apparent lack of support for "Repeat animation: until end of slide." As I have used repeats to animate a conveyor belt that moves until the next slide (among other similar, complex sequences), I would like to know if this is a limitation of the product, something that I can work around, or if this will/can be addressed. A search returned some posts asking the same question, but they are from 2007 & 2008.

My company is interested in taking this presentation to the iPad, and iSpring is being tested as a means to that end. Thanks in advance for your help.

[PPT 2010 with iSpring Converter 6.2.0 Build 3418]

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:32 pm   Post subject: Re: "Repeat animation: Until end of slide" unsupported?

Thank you for your post.

The workaround for the issue regarding animations repeated until the end of the slide is to set a specific number of repeats (for example 99 times). This will make it look like similar to a constantly repeating animation.

Profile profile test