Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:46 am   Post subject: how to store and collect results sent by server with databas

hi,

i used the exact php script provided at http://www.ispringsolutions.com/media/s ... result.txt

and i can collect result sent by server in the htdocs folder, but the result.txt file only stores one most recent record.

how can i store and collect all results sent by server using database so that i can collect all the records?

how can i pass the quiz results to a page that then writes the data to MSSQL server as is the case in the thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1480

many thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:38 pm   Post subject: Re: how to store and collect results sent by server with databas

This script only saves these results into an .xml sheet. In order to make it fit to your needs please take this script as a base and adjust it for performing the task of saving the results into the database intead of .xml

All databases are different and that's why we didn't create some universal PHP sample that will save everything to the database.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:31 am   Post subject: Re: how to store and collect results sent by server with databas

thanks for replying.
how to adjust the script so that it can send the results into database?
mysql database.
database name is test.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:32 am   Post subject: Re: how to store and collect results sent by server with databas

thanks for replying.
mysql database.
database name is test.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:33 am   Post subject: Re: how to store and collect results sent by server with databas

thanks for replying.
mysql database.
database name is test.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:33 pm   Post subject: Re: how to store and collect results sent by server with databas

I have to tell you that our free support terms don't include scripts adjustments and it is pretty complicated task so we cannot describe it just in a few words.

Please assign this task to the development team of your or third party organization. If this cannot be done you always can order custom development service that is offered by our company.

Thank you for your understanding.

Profile profile test