Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 pm   Post subject: Animations on click; transitions hyperlinked

I am running a free trial of iSpring Pro 6.2

I don't know what I am supposed to do to achieve the following.

"I have animations on some slides which are a combination of on click & after previous. Further, all my slides are expected to be advanced on hyperlinks provided. I do not want the user to advance to next slide on random clicking."
Whatever I did up to this point was allowing on click mouse animations along with auto advance to next slide or disable both.

How to enable on click animations without allowing on click advance to next slide.

Regards,

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations on click; transitions hyperlinked

Hi Anandmore,

I will be glad to research this case for you. Please send me your presentation to support@ispringsolutions.com for testing and specify the versions of your iSpring and PowerPoint. I will try different settings and let you know the one which works better.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations on click; transitions hyperlinked

Thanks Stacy for reply. I have sent the attachment for your analysis. I have used Powerpoint 2007 for creating it & I am using iSpring 6.2 Pro Trial Version.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations on click; transitions hyperlinked

Thank you! I'll do some testing and send my comments to your email.

Profile profile test