Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 pm   Post subject: sending quiz results works perfectly locally, but when acces

i can receive the quiz results sent to server locally(127.0.0.1), it works perfectly. but once i try to finish the quiz through the real ip such as 111.111.11.11. i had problem sending quiz results as it keeps on the page which says "sending quiz results" , so what can i do?

any help?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 pm   Post subject: Re: sending quiz results works perfectly locally, but when acces

If your quiz is placed on the local drive there might be a problem with Flash Player global security settings. Please add the drive or a folder that contains this quiz to a trusted location at the Adobe website here:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger04.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:10 am   Post subject: Re: sending quiz results works perfectly locally, but when acces

thanks for the reply. but still cannot solve the problem.

i added the quiz to the security, but the same problem occurs.

i can only add single files to the security location.

how to add the drive or folder there, just no options.

it works perfectly locally, and i can collect all the data sent by the quiz in the mysql database. but doesn't work when i access the quiz through real ip, can finish, but have problem sending result to server, just stops there. it never occurs when locally.

what's wrong?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm   Post subject: Re: sending quiz results works perfectly locally, but when acces

You can add the whole volume of your HDD to the trusted locations. Usage:

c:\

This way you will add the whole system C drive which usually contains all system folders including Documents and Settings.

If you publish your quiz to an Internet website, Flash Player global security settings won't affect external connections any more so quiz results as well as hyperlinks will be working without any additional adjustments.

Please show us a URL with the quiz that experience problems in results delivery.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 am   Post subject: Re: sending quiz results works perfectly locally, but when acces

thanks for your patience!

solved! works perfectly!

Profile profile test