Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:15 pm   Post subject: how to insert ispring engage into ppt

how to insert ispring engage file into ppt?

i inserted the engage swf file using "insert flash objects", and the slide shows and works well. But once i saved and shut off ppt and restarted the file, it didn't work.

publish the ppt didn't work, either.

any help?

thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 pm   Post subject: Re: how to insert ispring engage into ppt

Hello,
Thank you for your post.
Could you please specify the issue in more detail?
As far as I understand you have converted your PowerPoint presentation to Flash and then inserted this output Flash file to another PowerPoint presentation?
Actually our products do support most of the Flash animations, however some Flash animations (e.g. the ones created with iSpring) are very complicated so there might be some conversion issues.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 am   Post subject: Re: how to insert ispring engage into ppt

sorry, i've made a mistake.

i mean "articulate engage" files.

how to insert articulate engage file into ppt?

i inserted the engage swf file using "insert flash objects", and the slide shows and works well. But once i saved and shut off ppt and restarted the file, it didn't work.

publish the ppt didn't work, either.

any conversion hints?

thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:42 am   Post subject: Re: how to insert ispring engage into ppt

Thank you for the details provided.
You can learn more how to insert Flash objects in your PowerPoint presentation by following the link below:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/how-to-manually-insert-flash-into-powerpoint-2010.html
PowerPoint normally shows the Flash object on the slide as a white box. When you play (F5) the PowerPoint slides containing Flash objects prior to viewing them in the editing mode they appear as pictures instead of white boxes. Anyway Flash objects will appear if you see them in PowerPoint slideshow.
If you are having some problems with showing these .swf objects after Publish to Flash with iSpring, please use the Detach Flash Movies option under the advanced tab in the Publish settings.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 am   Post subject: Re: how to insert ispring engage into ppt

thanks.

i tried that, but still doesn't work.

articulate engage swf is not a single file. it has a "engage_content" folder,which has in it all the related XML, JSCRIPT, swf, etc., without which the swf doesn't work properly.

so how to deal with this kind of "articulate engage swf"?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:05 pm   Post subject: Re: how to insert ispring engage into ppt

In this case we can offer you to upload your files to server and then use the Web-object option to add the content to your PowerPoint presentation.
You can learn more about inserting web-objects by following this link http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/topic/suite.6/desktop/insert_web_object.html
I hope it helps to resolve the issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:41 am   Post subject: Re: how to insert ispring engage into ppt

thanks.

and what if i just want to play the ppt locally with that kind of "articulate engage swf"?

any hints about how to convert that kind of "articulate engage swf with an engage content folder" into one single swf file so that i can insert it into the ppt without any problem?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:00 pm   Post subject: Re: how to insert ispring engage into ppt

Actually if you add a Web-object to your file it's necessary to have the Internet connection to view it.
I'm afraid we can not tell you exactly if it's possible to convert articulate engage files into a single SWF file, sorry about that.

Profile profile test