Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 pm   Post subject: Powerpoint symbols don't stay together in SWF file

Hi, Newbie here. Had the ispring suite program for a while but just now getting to use it. I am a technical (aircraft systems) instructor and develop a lot of training aids. My problem; I have put together a fan symbol that is supposed to rotate (it is two elongated 0's grouped together on ppt). The fan symbol will roate smoothly in ppt but in flash it tends to "do a small loop" while rotating. Not a game stopper but noticable. Also, I created a valve disc symbol (two vertical lines connecting into a solid circle and then grouped). They look great in ppt but when conveted to flash they separate a little. I have used quick publish and the publish functions. I did create a watermark for the flash publication. Can anyone offer any ideas on this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Powerpoint symbols don't stay together in SWF file

If you set "until the end of slide" animation it won't be played continuously but only one time. This occurs because iSpring cannot calculate the length of the slide. Please set a finite number of repeats e.g. 50 and convert again.

For other questions regarding specific presentation please send it to our support [at] ispringsolutions.com email for research.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:51 am   Post subject: Re: Powerpoint symbols don't stay together in SWF file

Thank you! I will do that.

Profile profile test