Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:57 pm   Post subject: Update Issue: 32-bit vs 64-bit

I have a 64-bit computer but I run 32-bit PowerPoint. I'm running iSpring Suite v6.2.0.3430.

I get an update notice to install v6.2.0.3460 which I assume is 32-bit. But when I try to do that I get this message: "This version of iSpring Suite is designed to run on a 32-bit Windows operating system. Download the appropriate setup program for your operating system."

Perhaps I'm missing something here.

Thanks ... Bernie Perry

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Update Issue: 32-bit vs 64-bit

Thank you for your post.

The issue is that the latest versions of iSpring products depend on the version of Windows OS, not on PowerPoint version as it was before.
You can always download 64-bit versions of our products from our website on the Downloads page: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/download.html
After you install the appropriate bit-version corresponding to your Windows OS version, error messages will not appear anymore.

Thank you for using iSpring!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Update Issue: 32-bit vs 64-bit

Got it!

Thanks Lena.

Profile profile test